Discover Switzerland with just a single ticket: the Swiss Travel Pass lets you travel by public transport to Switzerland’s most scenic regions.
The Swiss Travel Pass gives you unlimited travel by train, bus and boat, as well as many other advantages.
The advantages for you.
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply)
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns & cities
- Free admission to more than 500 museums.
- Mountain excursions included: Rigi, Stanserhorn and Stoos
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions
- Up to 30% discount on Globus Holidays RailAway offers.
- Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland
The Swiss Travel Pass has been developed for guests from abroad. It is available to persons permanently resident outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Please note: to receive the Swiss Family Card directly, add the child as a passenger under ‘Add passengers’ when you buy your Swiss Travel Pass.