The Matterhorn glacier paradise (3,883 meters above sea level) is the highest sightseeing point in Europe, which is accessible by cableway!
• 365 days touch & feel the real snow at 3’883 m.a.s.l / 12’739 ft.
• New snow tubing area on the top.
• Highest viewing platform in Europe with unique and breath-taking mountain surroundings and
• 360 degree panorama with view to the highest mountains in Europe.
• Newly renovated 990 m2 large glacier palace with a stylish designed Audi car and the
thrilling ice slide.
• Breithorn panorama window with a new designed cinema lounge
• International cuisine and shopping opportunity. (New restaurant with Indian & Asian Food)
• VIP gondola with champagne, between Zermatt and Trockener Steg.
Partnered with Moet & Chandon Champagne.
• Summer skiing on the glacier
• Ice Palace
Accessibility & Route
• Zermatt to Furi by Gondola.
• Gondola ride upto Trockner Steg via Furi station
• Cable car from Trockner Steg to Kleine Matterhorn
Journey Time – Oneway
With Swiss Travel Pass
Adult- CHF 58 per person, Children from 0 – 15.99 years Free of Charge
Full Fare (without any pass)
Adult- CHF 100 per person, Children 0-8.99yrs Free of Charge &
Child from 9 – 15.99yrs- CHF 50 per child
Technical closure for maintenance
Trockener Steg – Matterhorn glacier paradise closed for maintenance from 02 – 12 May 2017